Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Unexpected Responses

I will start this with a short scene I had rad somewhere :

Once an old man and his 24 years old son were travelling in train. The son sat next to window with his father beside him, The son looking out towards the window and shouted, "Dad, look the trees are going behind!" the Dad smiled and a young couple sitting near and looked at the 24 year old behaving childishly. Suddenly he again exclaimed "Dad look the clouds are running with us! the couple seen him and resist to the old man, "Why don't you take your son to a good doctor?" The Old man smiled and said "I've did and we are just coming from the hospital. My son was blind by birth and just got his eyes today"...

So.. Don't always jump to the conclusion because what you see can be something else as seen.

Last Holiday, I was with my kids at a park. and kids insisted to buy the bubble liquid as they were seeing a person who is making bubbles of a liquid with his hand made tool. I bought 2 packs that costs me Rs. 10/- I thought that I should buy 2 more as in case kids drop it so I should have backup :) . After taking these 4 packs.. I asked him in an orderly way.. Dude give me even a shopping bag to carry it as I have bought 4 packs.. He replied so nicely and make me ashamed.. "Sir, I had saved Rs. 200 to buy the shopping bags for customers but yesterday was strike and those 200 have been spent at home."

So 2 points to think.

1. Don't conclude everything from your point of view.
2. Time is Money and we can donate it to make somebody more prosper by saving his time.

What we are seeing and how we are reacting? Including me, have we ever tried to make a failsafe plan for somebody like him? As a Consultant, I used to make many strategies, plans and management tools and processes for my clients. It takes maximum 1 or 2 hours to make some strong financial plan for those who have a 1000 rupees company. It will help them a lot to survive. I am on work. I had made many strategies for those people to gro from 1000 to more in a slight way. I hope readers would think about it seriously. Your clients can be your Driver, Watchman, Peon, Hawker and many more. So start your business today... and Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment