Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mobile - Badtameezi....Distances

Cellphones are nowadays being very strong medium of communication. It saves time, movement and decision making hassles. I observed an another disadvantage of cellphone or you can say "A Cellphone Caller" .

Think, I receive a call on my cellphone and caller start speaking his issue after SALAM without asking what I am doing or am I be able to listen him or answer him. I interrupt him with regrets and said. "I just picked up your phone in the mid of lunch because I thought there might be any urgency or emergency. Can we talk upon it after a while?" then I received a list of SORRY SORRY SORRY.

Secondly, Cellphone erased the distances and we can be in touch with our loved ones or associates in seconds... but again... I thought it when it happens... I person came to meet me in my office and a bell rungs when we are shaking hands... I see the caller ID was of my client and couldn't missed it.. so I receive the phone call with a GESTURE OF ONE MINUTE to my guest. When I finished and trying to say him sorry about this interruption and about to ask HOW ARE YOU?.. his phone rungs and then he deliver me a SMILE WITH A SORRY and been busy on phone... In the meantime I started talking with the person with him.. again this another person phone rungs and ... same.... when the first person finished... my operator have given me a call and said Mr. X from bank and wanted your confirmation to clear a cheque... I got a call and banker started asking me HAAL AHWAAL (Hi Hello).. I tried to shorten the conversation by seeing that those both are free from CELLPHONE and winded it up.. then First person got a Blackberry message ,,,, and .....

This is an incidental situation... but I think we are very much nearest to those who are on miles away... but being too far from those who are closest to us. Thanks to CELLPHONE and Mobile Communications.

No comments:

Post a Comment